- Inventory levels are still high.
- Mortgage rates are still low.
- There are lots of buyers still looking for that perfect property.
- There are lots of sellers that are motivated to sell that perfect property.
- It's a great time to know exactly what your beach will look like if you're buying a lake home.
- Hunters will see lots of sign when looking at hunting land.
- Buy now and enjoy a beautiful fall and upcoming holiday season in your new home.
- Sell now and enjoy moving to a warmer climate.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
It's Still Summer, But Things Have Changed
There were two things I noticed when driving into the office this morning; there were a lot less cars on the road, and there were a lot more cars in the school parking lot. I suppose if I had gotten up earlier, I also would have noticed little people standing by the road waiting to get picked up by the all familiar big yellow bus.
Even though the kids are officially back to school and the Minnesota State Fair is over, it's still summer in Minnesota. For some, these last days of summer are the best days of the year, and some would argue, that it's especially true for the RE/MAX Lakes Area Realty hometowns of Nisswa, Alexandria, Crosslake, and Longville. These latter day summer lovers will tell you that everything is still open and ready for your business, the lakes are beautiful, merchants are having close out sales, people are getting ready for the upcoming hunting seasons, the fishing is great, the golf courses are lush, and Real Estate is HOT!
Yep, it's a great time to be buying or selling Real Estate in our hometowns, and here are a few reasons why:
Whatever the reason you have for buying or selling Real Estate, the agents at RE/MAX Lakes Area Realty are ready to help fulfill your wishes, and guide you through a successful transaction.
Posted by Brad Wallace at 11:53 AM