- Agents can help establish a plan for a home that fits your needs. Style, size, amenities, and other preferences will help determine what kind of home is best suited for you.
- They will help you to determine realistic spending limits. They can often explain alternative financing options or introduce you to a mortgage counselor. Agents can arrange to have you "pre-approved", which can help improve your positioning in negotiations.
- Their access to all home listings within the multiple listing service (MLS) enables them to evaluate based on your affordability and the qualities you desire.
- They have access to information on taxes, real estate values, utility costs, and municipal services, all of which can aid you in your decision to buy.
- They provide direct service by working for you as a buyer's agent, helping to negotiate the best terms and price for you.
- They can make you comfortable with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance for your review.
- They can recommend home inspectors, pest inspectors, and surveyors, and can help arrange inspections.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Buying Your First Home ~ Part Four
Tip 4: Use a Real Estate Agent
If you are currently in the market for your first home, you may be curious as to how a Real Estate Agent can help you. You are about to be making an important decision for your future, a great investment of both money and time. Our agents at RE/MAX Lakes Area Realty have a wealth of experience helping first time buyers like you make sound, informed decisions.
Here are some ways that you can benefit from the help of a real estate professional:
These are just a few ways that a quality real estate agent can help you in your journey towards buying your very first home. More information for first time buyers can be found on our website at www.lakesrealty.com or by calling us at 218-963-9554. We’re confident that we can provide the kind of exceptional service that will make this process an exciting one.
Posted by Brad Wallace at 8:00 AM